A B C OF THE BIBLE

A B C OF THE BIBLE
a good place to start such studies with these topics inside

THE BOOK OF J

THE BOOK OF J
click onto the image

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SOME THOUGHTS & COMMENTS ON THE BIBLE

If I were a highly religious man, possessing mystical insights and acute spiritual perceptions, I might well conclude that GOD is directing myh attention and focusing my thoughts on the BIBLE and still not discern why only now I am devoting my energies-thoughts and opinions,mostly-to the BIBLE and coming across books and materials I have read on the BIBLE or glanced at,etc. over the years,and undertaking some sort of superficial and intense review of them and also of things I have neglected to read or study, many really 'new' & 'different'. 'THE CALL TO ANCIENT SCRIPTURE' and to ancient scripts and ancient lore,etc. I felt as a child and not at an advanced age(74 as of now), I find that my neglect over the years of such, urges me to concentrate and contemplatge the BIBLE(etc.) in the time I have left-alive, or as is often said,'ON EARTH' as if one or whatver is believed to exist after bodily death, goes to the STARS or HEAVEN,etc. I am not sure this a quest for 'immortality','salvation',etc. but apt to be more of a quest for certain knowledge above and beyond ordinary belief. Whatever it is, those 'left behind' will probably continue to ignore my scribblings. Very few people on earth want any of this KNOWLEDGE and so they rely on ordinary ways of thinking on these subjects, ideas, concepts and topics and they allow others to persuade, direct, control, and explain such for them, rather than making their own efforts, which, of course, require something more that 'wishful thinking' or 'imaginary aspects'.....

No comments:

Post a Comment